You will be notified by an in-app notification and likely by the other person through the in-app chat system. You can also see your carpool requests by logging in to your account and checking out the “Pending” tab in the “My Schedules” screen. You can reject or accept any schedule on this screen.
Articles in this section
- What if I cannot find a ride?
- Why are reviews important?
- What should I do if I receive a review that I do not deserve?
- I have found a new partner and we have scheduled our commute. Will I be able to cancel the other schedule with my old partners?
- How will I be notified if someone has requested to carpool with me?
- How do I schedule a shared commute?
- Is it mandatory to share commutes once I register?
- How do I know that the person I choose to carpool with isn’t crazy?
- How do I coordinate carpooling with more than one passenger?
- Who will I be commuting with?