Once you decide on a commuter in your area, send that person a message. If he or she agrees to commute with you, simply use the in-app scheduling feature to set a time and make it happen!
Articles in this section
- What if I cannot find a ride?
- Why are reviews important?
- What should I do if I receive a review that I do not deserve?
- I have found a new partner and we have scheduled our commute. Will I be able to cancel the other schedule with my old partners?
- How will I be notified if someone has requested to carpool with me?
- How do I schedule a shared commute?
- Is it mandatory to share commutes once I register?
- How do I know that the person I choose to carpool with isn’t crazy?
- How do I coordinate carpooling with more than one passenger?
- Who will I be commuting with?