Yes, with Jiffy Rides, you have all the flexibility you need to modify your schedules as you see fit. If you have decided to commute with someone new, simply create a new schedule by canceling the old one with your other partners. When you do this, your previous partner will be notified that you are unable to commute with them and you can move forward with your new commuting plans.
Articles in this section
- What if I cannot find a ride?
- Why are reviews important?
- What should I do if I receive a review that I do not deserve?
- I have found a new partner and we have scheduled our commute. Will I be able to cancel the other schedule with my old partners?
- How will I be notified if someone has requested to carpool with me?
- How do I schedule a shared commute?
- Is it mandatory to share commutes once I register?
- How do I know that the person I choose to carpool with isn’t crazy?
- How do I coordinate carpooling with more than one passenger?
- Who will I be commuting with?